Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Still running over.....

I am still overflowing!! I cannot even explain the lightness I am feeling. This does not mean that I am unaware of irritating things around me or disappointments that I encounter, it just means that nothing is annoying enough to mess with me!! I am just feeling the grove (that's for you lauren!!)


I had another great day today. I spent the morning running errands that needed to get done. I needed to get some banking things taken care of and I had to get my international driver's license renewed.


Then I had lunch on the newport pier with Wenday and hung out on the beach. It was a beautiful day and we laughed all afternoon. 2 marines from camp pendleten let us use their towels to lay on while they tossed the football around and it was one of those "movie perfect" afternoons!!


Tonight I got to hang out with one of my fave California families.... My friend Deb has the greatest family. She was even nice enough to have a whole bunch of the girls over and it looks like it's gonna turn into a Bible study!!


Christie and I met with Pastor Rod about my time with the high school kids at CPC tomorrow. I am really looking forward to talking with them. I think that we have an amazing opportunity to encourage an entire generation to step out and do better than we did.


Christie sent out a reminder that I would be talking and as I was reading it these words hit me "full time ministry". WOW! Sometimes I get overwhelmed when I think of the twists and turns of my life. My life is such a rad example that if I do things my way it sucks, but if I do it God's way it is amazing. I live an adventure that I am passionate about and fulfills my hearts desire. How many people get to say that?!? And yet, to me, most of the time I take it for granted because I am just living life day to day wondering how I will make it through!


No comments: