Monday, February 18, 2008

President's Day!



What a fun President's Day weekend!!!
Friday Jules and Jill took me to Knotts Berry Farm, it was my very first time there and we went on every rollercoaster and I screamed my head off!! I love rollercoaters and The Excelerator made me so happy!!

If you want to see all the fun to be had a knotts, check it out at http://www.knotts.com/






So many great things about this weekend:


* Love Letter From God at The Crossing


* Spending the whole weekend at CPC


* Hanging out at Deb's with tons of friends eating too much and playing Guitar Hero!


* Learning what makes the coleman men special, I will never stop laughing about that one!


* Fruit salad for breakfast with Deb and Christie


* CPC


*Getting the sneak preview of Debi's testimony


* Sunday naps


* Did I mention CPC?


* The new group meeting at Deb's house Sunday nights, soooo much love


* Holidays where my girlfriends get the day off..... I love monday pedi's with the girls!



Overall, it was a weekend filled with lots of love!! I hope yours was too!

No comments: