Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dreams

Last night I dreamt that I was kayaking down the Zambezi. I have never done that before... I don't even know if I want to. I love rafting, but I am under the supervision of Sean (strong, young , zimbo with gigantically muscular arms that I appreciate when the raft flips over and he makes sure that I am the first one in the boat)!

When I did show an interest in kayaking a rafting guide took me to a pool and we tried it and I was really nervous about the rolling over part.

But last night, I was kayaking! I miss Zimbabwe so much. It is like I can't get away from it. I try to live in the moment and enjoy the OC, I love this place too. But there is something about Zim that has transformed my soul. My family doesn't believe it, but I even get dirty there.

Tomorrow I am going to Disneyland. My grandparents loved to take us to Disneyworld and I am really looking forward to spending the day in a place that has been so special to me all my life. Tomorrow is gonna be a lot of fun, but tonight I am going to bed. Who knows maybe in my dreams I will be back in Zim!

No comments: