Friday, January 11, 2008

Californians, I am back!

I don't think I really know where my home is, but if it were still California, I would be back home!

I had 3 weeks to visit my family in Michigan and it was great. I can't possible sum it all up, but I stayed with my grandma, the one from my dad's side, the one that raised me...and it dawned on me that she is my only living grandparent! I got to spend time with my Aunt Cricket, her husband RJ and my cousin Noah, who many of you know is my fave almost 6 year old in the world! I also got to spend time with my dad, will write more about that later, most of the living members of my mom's family (especially my aunt Laura and her family and my very pregnant cousin Amanda!) I spent some time with my Uncle Frank and Aunt Letha and I even got to go up north to visit both of my newlywed cousins and their spouses and my Aunt Sissy and Uncle Don. I have to say that one of the highlights was the time spent with my 3 1/2 year old neice, Jaylin. She is so funny!

I also got to spend some time with old friends and I really did have a good time. I saw the Lion King, Barbie at the symphony, PS I love you and Sweeny Todd.

I am glad to be back in California and I am looking forward to being on vacation for a little bit. I have some work to do, but I am also going to make a list of all the fun things that i want to do while I am home, and I will count on you all to make it possible!! I know that you will :-)

I will be in and around the States until March 15, when I will very happily board a plane backto the only place that really seems like home, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe. Until then.... you are stuck with me!

No comments: