Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Love

Love is just too good for words.

I have been sick in bed since Saturday afternoon when we took Peter to the airport... I think it was a sickness that has been in the making for a while, because I was really not feeling well in Harare, but then we were so busy with Action and Glen was here and the Peter was here so I didn't have time to be sick and I was happy to have people from the States here, but as soon as we dropped Peter off I felt it hit me.

Ugh, 4 days in bed is enough to make anyone depressed.

My neighbors took such good care of me, checking on me, bringing me water and trying to make me eat, even though I couldn't keep anything down. I felt very loved.

Especially when I texted Lori and she called immediately. We spent some time on the phone so that I could cry and she prayed and already my spirits were lifted.

After that I had a few days of being in bed with just the Word. It is impossible to surround yourself in the Word and not feel loved!

Love is amazing. It changes everything!!