Friday, April 4, 2008

Because you are all asking...

Alright.

You are all emailing to ask, so I am gonna post this.

The internet has been too slow to update my other blog, but I will try to get it up to date soon!

Yes, I am back in Zimbabwe.

Things are very quiet.

No violence, no disturbances, just life as normal.

They have not announced the president. They are still working on announcing the other election results. Last Sat people voted in 4 different categories and it is taking long to announce.

I have been reading the articles that you are all sending, and this is all I can say. In any major new story, there must be a story that keeps going from the first day to the last. We have not gotten to the last day, it has not been officially announced. People still need something to report.

At least from what i have seen, life has gone on. People want to know who their president is, but it is not the most important thing on the mind of the people. Remember this is still one of the worst economies in the world, many people just want to know how to feed their kids tonight.

Spiritually, I will say that the mood here is electric. God is really moving. I can feel it, it is amazing. I am so blessed to be here right now. I don’t know what is happening, but it is happening.

Keep praying!

Gigi

2 comments:

Lori said...

Yay!! I'll be praying for you this weekend!!

P.S. Check out my blogs.. I'm finally on here!!

Laura said...

Praise the Lord that things remain quiet, you and your Zim family are always in my heart and prayers... Love and miss you!