Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I AM SAFE

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to touch base because i haven't had internet for a few days, and i have too many emails to respond to in the fewm inutes that my friend is letting me use his office.

I am in Harare. That is the capital of Zimbabwe, and yes the news you are hearing is hectic, but I am safe.

There has been no announcement of the presidential election yet, but how exciting... this really is history in the making! The mood here is amazing, people are calm and quiet and everything is going on as normal.

Spiritually speaking, there is an electric feeling here and I know that God is moving!

I have exciting news as well regarding my journey to becoming a resident, however I will share that later... all I can say, is keep praying. On friday I went in for an interview and my work permit was denied. However over the weekend and on Monday I experienced a miracle and i believe there is something amazing happening!!

I have had some great meetings with some of the boys and I am telling you, as our program is developing, I am more and more honored everyday to be a part of something God is doing!!!
I love and miss you all, thanks for your prayers!



Gigi