Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I am in love.....

My life here is so special. I have had a few of those days that just make life worthwhile! I keep running into old friends and also new people that just seem like gifts from God. I met 2 women from Australia today in Zambia and they invited me to stay with them when I go visit Lori... I love that!

Returning home was better than I can even tell you in the few minutes that I have on this terribly slow internet connection, but I am just grateful to have a connection at all.... it has been days without and I was starting to get frustrated. I will return your messages, but honestly I haven't been able to read them yet, but please keep them coming!

I am trying to include some pics... we'll see if it works!!

My house is beautiful and sleeping in my own bed was amazing!!! I am now living on a farm (you can laugh too, everyone else already has) with a beautiful lawn and a row of maize in the back yard!! I have already eaten some of the maize!

Gi

1 comment:

Chick said...

Regina - so happy you have this blog cause I don't feel so disconnected from you. Thanks for posting an update. Love and miss you girlie!!!

Chick