Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I am the President of the Taps Fan Club!

Taps and Simba trying to make a fire at home!  I love these guys!


I love this kid!  Whether he is ministering to the kids where he grew up at St. Josephs, playing with the little ones at Harare Children's Home, messing around with his best friend Simba at home, singing to kids at a school or old people in a retirement community or even revealing his song to gigantic crowds of people with Joyce Meyer and Hillsong, he brings joy to this nation as soon as he steps off the plane.



I miss him so very much when he is not here, but he inspires me with the courage and humility in which he chases after his dreams.  Taps really is one of a kind!

The cake we had made for a surprise party for Taps and the guys at St. Joe's. I think he was overwhelmed with the reception he got when he walked in the room!










Rehearsing with a class of kids before they sang at their school's assembly. They had planned to sing "We are the World" and asked Taps to join them.  He also sang Africa for them!  Here he was giving them a private "concert".  They all fell in love with him!





Serenading the old folks!







I miss you Tapsy Poo!!

No comments: