Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blessings!

I was so blessed tonight...It was the NRB's night of music and there were so many bands and artists that showed up to usher us into a night of worship and Mercy Me took it home and brought down the house, but each and every artist played a part in ushering us into the presence of God.

Here are my new favorite groups, and a couple that you might know already!

After Edmund
(I can't say enough about these guys, I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time... my stomach hurts and my cheeks are sore, I wish I could hang out with them every day and they have such a stage presence! Please buy their CD)

Sonic Flood
(They are just so much fun to be around)

The Afters
(check out their song Ocean Wide)

Fee
: (Played my new favorite song second only to Taps' new song!)
This song is the cry of my heart after this amazing weekend!

Listen here:



And of course, Mercy Me.... now there are so many more great artists and I will probably put more up about them later..but for now I am going to bed! We have another busy day tomorrow and it is really late! Check out pictures on Facebook!



I danced the night away and as I was walking out a lady stopped me and said, "Did you have a good time?" and I said, "Oh yes, it was amazing!" and then she said, "I saw you dancing, you sure were blessed tonight, weren't you?"

Yes I was, isn't that the most amazing by-product of worship, we are so blessed!
Goodnight!

1 comment:

cc26 said...

AHH! I love it! I am so glad you got to dance and sing and worship our God! :)