Thursday, November 13, 2008

Please Pray

There is a lot going on here.... and I am tired of being tied up in government offices all day, when I know that there is so much to be done.

Please pray for the people that are suffering from Cholera. Please pray for the people that are starving. Please continue to pray for the relief workers that are here, they are tired and many of them do not know Jesus... how they make it through a day here, I am not sure.

Pray for Zimbabwe.

Pray that I can be patient and trust that for whatever reason God wants me to be in these meetings. Pray that I will allow Him to guide and direct my thoughts and my words. More than anything please pray that i don't miss an opportunity to minister and to be a light wherever I go.

Today I go to the Ministry of Health and back to my 2nd home... Immigration

3 comments:

cc26 said...

PRAYING!!
Let God shine through you always - even in yucky immigration offices.

Unknown said...

I am praying stay strong!

Angel Kev said...

..Im praying U find Gods home 4 U !
Where Peace, Love, Joy always abounds in Yr heart, no matter whats ..outside, Whats in Yr heart, God treasures the most.... 'K'