Thursday, November 6, 2008

I wish I had good news...
but at least I can say that I have not given up.

Things did not go well at all on Monday, in fact they did not go at all. I was not allowed to have the meeting that was schedule so nothing at all was accomplished! I was scheduled to fly to Vic Falls on Tuesday. I have been sick with some sort of throat infection since I arrived and am fighting NOT to lose my voice. I am flying back to Harare now and will meet with some high ranking government officials before I head back to immigration tomorrow.

One thing that did become clear on Monday, was how much of a spiritual battle this is. I don't understand it, but I know that it is true.

Please pray for me to have the courage to stand, and the wisdom to let God do the fighting!

2 comments:

Shebecomes said...

I'm praying!

Angel Kev said...

..often in my thoughts,prayers, before mealtimes as I think of those who continue ..without what we have ?