Saturday, May 10, 2008

I miss you!

I know it has been a long time since I have updated my blog! I am not ignoring you all, and I do want to update you all. So much has happened it has been hard to process through it all and know how to tell you all!

Things in Zimbabwe are moving along. Not a whole lot has changed other than the fact that we are now getting a lot of media attention from around the world because of the elections, praise God for that. Now the world will know what is really going on here!

I only have a little bit of battery left on my computer so I have to make this brief.

So much has been happening for me personally here in Harare. I know that things are coming together in a way that I might not necessarily understand at the moment, but I am trusting God and walking through the things that are right in front of me. Please keep praying for me!

You have all been asking, Taps is doing well. Everyday he makes me proud to call myself his big sister and blessed to have him around to sing to me and make me laugh!!

I miss you all!

Jesika, I know that this will not satisfy you, but I will work on something that will! :-) xxxooo
Gi

1 comment:

cc26 said...

We miss you!!!

Give a "whats UUUUPPP" to Taps from me! :)