Sunday, September 2, 2012

Michael W Smith came to Zimbabwe, FINALLY. There had been rumors that he was coming and plans for him to come before... but he never made it.  I think, it was worth the wait!

Nyasha and I were able to attend the concert with our friend and pastor, Lovejoy and his wife.  We had the opportunity to sit in the front row and that was an amazing blessing as Michael W Smith is Nyasha's favorite.  I kept saying that I didn't think I would know many of the songs... but I knew almost all of them.  His worship is like the soundtrack to my faith journey in a lot of ways and it was a lovely lovely night.

Even when we were waiting in the forever long queque to get in, we were having fun.  I was able to see and catch up with so many people that I have been missing!  What a reminder of how full my life really is here.

My heart had been quite sad and lonely as often happens when I return from the States.  I miss my family and my friend and the country that will always be mine. This helped tremendously... I forgot how much I love to worship along side of this man. Nyasha challenges me, and always helps me to see how God is working in my life for HIS glory <3 br="br">

As I left the worship concert Sunday evening I felt so much more prepared to face the crazy changes that are about to take place in my life!!

Please keep Nyasha, Ruthie and myself in your prayers!

With Love From Zimbabwe,

Gigi


No comments: