Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I love you 2011

I can just feel that 2011 is going to be a great year.  It has started out so fabulously!

For those of you who follow the important details of my life you know that Nyasha, my amazing Zimbabwean boyfriend, came to the US for the first time to meet my family and some of my friends.  My family sees all of the good in him that I do, and I am happy to say that his trip was so much fun!

DisneyLand

Hollywood!

At Nyasha's first bball game-- Spartan Stadium.    


He also came bearing VERY good news that Zimbabwean immigration has approved my application for my work permit! When I return to Zimbabwe, I will return as a legal resident, with permission to do my work!

Nyasha had to leave to go back to Zimbabwe for school and I will miss him terribly, however I am looking forward to spending some more time time with my family before I return to Zimbabwe.... and I am VERY excited to see what this year holds for us when I return!

2011 has started out to be a very, very good year!!

No comments: